At Wilshire+Cooper we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will never share any personal, private information (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number or email) that you provide through www.wilshireandcooper.com
Your personal information is used solely for our own purposes in ensuring we can provide you with an amazing shopping experience. We are committed to protecting your personal information and will always handle your details with care and confidentiality.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Personal Information Collected
Typically we collect the information from you directly and occurs through various interactions with Wilshire+Cooper:
- when you are accessing and using our website;
- when you place an order with Wilshire+Cooper;
- when you register an online account with Wilshire+Cooper or send a request or applications for our products or services. This can be done electronically, by phone, or in person;
- during conversations - whether online, over the phone, or in person - with our staff members
- when you participate in our promotions, competitions or special events;
- to comply with laws or directions given by regulators and other authority figures. Wilshire+Cooper is based in California, USA and is subject to local laws.
Unsubscribing from Email Subscriptions
If at any point, you do not want to receive promotional material from Wilshire+Cooper there are several easy methods of opting out. Either unselect “Subscribe to our newsletter” at time of check out or click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional emails. You can also email email@example.com with your request to opt out and we can manually remove your details from any future promotional contact lists.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
Wilshire+Cooper is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors to the site. However, our site logs certain kinds of non-identifying usage information, such as:
- your computers IP address
- the number of hits and visits to our sites
- The pages that were viewed and time spent on those pages.
This information is used for analysis purposes to provide better products and services to our customers and is never associated with any personal information.
We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and when processing your financial details. This is the industry standard. We also restrict access to personal information and maintain technology products that prevent unauthorized access to our database.
Disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with the following:
- our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, and data entry service providers;
- retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our site.
- our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
- if required by law, to any person authorized by such law.
If for any reason, you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.